2009年4月1日星期三

nail polish ( posted on 6Mar09, replay)


This is a repost of my carelessly deleted posts ~! Again about nail polish~!

Ok last time I painted my nails is on 6 March 09.


The picture showed what I used:

Step 1: used Elianto to apply as a base coat. This one is can be used for a base and also a top coat…
Step 2: apply this OPI , a classic color ( kiss on the chic) NL H31 for one layer….wait till to dry…..and then apply the 2nd layer….again wait to dry…takes quite long I have to say..
Step 3: Apply this nail shimmer from Missha (WH03) , Missha has not bad nail color I have to say….cheap and good~!

And then u just need to wait it to dry…..u can keep on do watching tv, reading etc…




What else?

Would like to share this nail drying fastener which is called Mavedry , u can find it from sasa ( hkd 43 ), it claims helps to enhances color and fast drying nail. I myself had used few bottles of this….the outcome is not bad.

here is the finish~!














沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin