2009年4月4日星期六

Friday nite dinner + wish list ( organic skincare) + Majolica


Went to have dinner with darling last nite and then also did a little shopping… I was not so happy because dunno why I got so itchy my whole body, maybe my skin got a bit irritated because of wearing a cheap quality stocking….or i simply got skin allergy.




For dinner, starter is more yummy than main course, I like this creamy Italian rice. The ice cream is actually Dryer’s cookie taste, and the pudding is too rich! I missed the 木糠布甸in Macau.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wish list : POMPEPTIDE lifting facial moisturizer

( pic credit: juice organics)

This is my wish list of the day, I am really interested in this organic facial moisturizer. It is blended of rich vitamins A,C, K from certified organic pomegranate and organic green tea extracts, enhance skin renewal instantly and active skin protection system.

How to use: massaging on face and neck while applying morning and evening~! It renew, smooth fine lines and firm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Newly bought : Majolica new mascara
Lash Expander Frame Plus




And I had just bought this new MJ mascara, in fact I have been using 2 bottles of MJ now. Guess many babes had bought this already.

I am gonna make an entry about MJ later~! So stay tuned if u are also a fans of MJ~!

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin