2009年4月13日星期一

Sweet Sweet Spring girl - Rebecca Taylor S/S 2009 ready to wear



I always want to own a Rebecca Taylor dress, which is sweet and girlish in pastel color , light in the fabric and sexy feminine in design. Rebecca Taylor is definitely popular in Asia , especially in Japan. Actually there's a line solely for Japan market which is sweeter and younger. ( correct me if i am wrong, it is just based on my knowledge...so sleepy and tired now. maybe i shall do more research first .......)


I just love this Spring 2009 ready to wear so much !! The inspiration of the design is actally a carefree travel girl. In this collection, you will see there're so many elements inside. My first impression when i look at the picutres, I feel like it is so hippie. ( because of the hair style of the model). And then you will see there're animal print short skirt in two outfits. it just looks cute! ( i dun obsess animal print , like some of other girls...) And then, there're my favourite blue and purple, I espcially like the blue one peice. what else? u can find the single-shoulder design in 2 outfits of the collection. Floral prints, lace and Chiffon!


The pictures below shows 12 of 34 in the collection:


see the aniamal print short skirt?


These could be perfect cock tail dresses!


Sweet and sexy ~~!



the white looks innocent ~!


These two could be perfectly wore to work~! Like the belt~!


the black lace looks mature and sexy~
the white jacket is so bohemian style~!

referrence and pictures: style.com

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin