2009年4月1日星期三

yoga nite + nail polish + Guerlain


Went to practice yoga again last nite, and I didn’t book it…so go to a random class which match my time. The lesson I attended is Satyananda. Which is found by Paramahamsa Satyananda Saraswati and it is the World’s First Yoga University. Again, this is not a too harsh lesson, ( but I still can’t handle some posts well lor~~ >.<) this is suitable for beginners who needs a basic understanding of Asana ( posture) , Pranayama ( breathing) and Shavasana ( relaxation). Ok.....most type of yoga are for these three aspects I have to say. I was so tired after that, because was so hungry, i just ate a little for my lunch yesterday…. So back home for dinner asap… And last nite, also painted my nails again…I kept my nail bare without anything on top of it for so long…just being lazy~!

This picture shows what I used:

Step 1: paint the Elianto base coat for 1 layer…wait it till dry
Step 2: paint this Skinfood Jojoba Pure Nail (pk001) , one layer only for this time…. Mostly the best result shall be 2 layers… wait to dry again…
Step 3: I used this Mavadry as a top coating… it helps to drying nail faster and prevent smudging…


finish~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Last nite, also get this invitation card from yoga centre…Guerlain will have a roadshow at The Landmark from 1 April to 4 April 2009 promoting their Jewel Lipstick Compact.


with this card,

1, can get a sample of perfect white UV shield and a lip consultation …
2, purchase 2 rouge G lipstick will have a free lip brush
3, eyebrow trimming services $250, can redeem products
4, make up services by professional make up artist $ 450, can also redeem products.
5. other special sets and gifts

I think without this card, u can still enjoy the item 2-5 if u go to the roadshow….....I am quite interested in the eyebrow trimming….but booking required and only 4 days of time….
Tel: 35210079






沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin