2009年8月11日星期二

Majolica Majorca Neo Automatic liner



My 1st eyeliner goes to this Majolica Majorca Neo Automatic liner, I used to be so hesitated about using this kind of liquid eyeliner because I am really non skillful in application.

But with this MJ eyeliner, I can draw a smooth eyeline precisely. The application is much easier than I expected.

I especially like the cooling feeling on my eyelid when I draw my eyeline, you will need to wait a few seconds in order to let the liquid eyeliner to dry.

Now I can draw a pair of wings on my eyes just like the image girl below.

Just a friendly reminder, remember not to twist too much the liquid out when use, or you will easily make a pair of panda eyes ~ :P

Don’t worry, when you get used to apply it, it’s easy to control.











沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin