2009年8月9日星期日

friday nite dinner & a bit shopping



A bit more about my life here, actually it’s something about eats~! How boring my life is?! We had our Friday dinner at Shatin new town plaza, where we chose a healthy food restaurant. They claimed they provide healthy and low calories food. That I actually had some doubts about it. But I would say the taste is not bad and up to the standard with the price. In fact it’s very economic with soup and dessert provided.

.
.



.
.

this is the décor in the plaza. I like to take this kinda picture.
.
.
.



And my little shopping from Dior….I actually have many lip sticks, lip gloss but I just don’t know why I still need to shop for a light pink?...maybe it’s because my Lancome light pink is almost used up. Yea …..i use light pink everyday.
.

What else? i had also bought two tops with a very good bargain at 70% off ~ i'll try to show them later...

2 則留言:

靓靓 說...

light pink color lipstick is very girly /trendy , i like!~ hehe

a relaxing friday night you have got! :)

BlingBling 說...

to lengleng,

:) it helps to creat a more natural appearance~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin