2009年8月15日星期六

老富昌



Had dinner at Le Fauchon 老富昌 ,the TST Harbour city one. I thought it was a more high class 茶餐廳 Chinese style café , because 老富昌made me think of old Hong Kong, but actually it’s a French restaurant. Didn’t expect they provide traditional French cuisine. But the environment looks pretty nice.

It’s almost full house when we walked-in. No wonder, the set menu looks quite attractive with a good price.



Overall, the food is not bad, I especially like the starter which is duck breast salad, I like the soft texture duck breast and the sweet sauce. As to the main course, we ordered medium done, but it came out with a bit rare, not a big problem.

A bit more disappointed about the dessert, my tiramisu is just so so, but the cheese ice cream looks really not bad, and the taste is quite ok.






4 則留言:

靓靓 說...

hungry!~hng

BlingBling 說...

to lengleng,

me too~~ still at work now~!

mad dog 說...

我上星期都去過!

BlingBling 說...

to mad dog,

這麼巧啊~~ :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin