2009年3月15日星期日

@PP


My Geek post had to be delayed, because some of the pictures are in my mobile phone. And I have to use the sync in my office computer in order to get the picture out. So here goes my window shopping @PP on Friday.

Will still has some fashion stuff in my geek post later on.
After finish our conference, we just walk around in Pacific Place, and I had saw these nice stuff displayed in open area.



Dunhill, a British man fashion brand with long history, which is most suitable for mature gentlemen, my impression about Dunhill is intelligent and sophisticated! Profession that I would think of for the brand….um… maybe accountant, lawyer.



Ermenegildo Zegna, one of the luxury Italian Brand. Some people say, the best male suit is always made in Italy. For this brand, profession that I can think of match with this, will be businessman, company CEO, director and I-banker!





Salvatore Ferragamo, The great shoes maker!!...i think you girls are all very faminiar with this…maybe some of you had own a collection of the Salvatore Ferragamo shoes already.

Like this pink collection. Young, Fresh and girly!




And the white collection, most suitable for mature elegant ladies I would say.




Kwanpen , I didn’t heard or read any about this Brand before.
After googling, it was actually certifies by UN-cite ( Washington Convention) in 1972 to manufacture and retails crocodile apparel. The leather products are all hand-made and come in a rainbow colors. Wow…must be very expensive. However, I have no idea how much a Kwanpen handbag cost.




BV, Bottega Veneta… this is never my cup of tea, I never dream about owning a BV or what. But I do see quite many girls like BV. Maybe it’s because of it’s long history and Italian master leather craftsmanship.


here at PP seems going under some decoration, i like this pic~!


I hope you enjoy the pictures I taken. i have to confess, I myself don’t really buy brand stuff. I had strong appreciation to them. They are not just a brand. But something which make in very high quality, what else, this history, the design and the taste, those all count!

But the point is, I am just a common girl who lives in a realistic world and I am quite practical …I will never use my own money to buy a bag which is not easily afforded at this moment.





沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin