2009年3月22日星期日

Hanjin's Raw Jazz 陳奐仁



i had a really great evening on Saturday at Elements. Ok…I am not gonna type what I had done. But would like to show some pictures and a video here….to let you know why I was so enjoyed~!


While I was waiting my dearest to come , I had bought this Dark Cherry from Petits …yum~ yum~!



and then this~~~~!!!!


It was just a surprise, we dun know there’s a jazz show by Hanjin Tan at Civic Square

So we had our dinner at Megu, I was not really into Megu , because heard some comments before said that the food is just so so…….and then I know, it’s really just so so~!

it's hardly to find a table for dinner during happy hour~!

and this~!


this ~~!!!!

this ~~~!!














And this~!! You will know he’s a genius~~~~!!!!!!!
I really had a great evening with Hanjin’s raw jazz performance~!

But we just have to go before the show ended~! Cos we had bought the tickets to watch shopaholic at 7:15pm……….and finished our dinner in a rush~! the order was just so slow…and we had to cancell some.

Maybe I will have another entry about Hanjin Tan later…….
i just like jazzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin