2009年3月15日星期日

HDS Hong Kong user conference 2009




I had no idea why Hitachi would invite me to attend the Hong Kong User Conference 2009. Because I am not in IT industry nor a decision maker of company IT related. (Finally I know it’s someone need me to accompany him lor ~! )







Then I know, Hitachi is not just about the electronic products, gadgets etc. But actually their Hitachi Data Systems have wide range of business in data management. They provide the leading technology in storage solutions to corporate. In which most of them are Fortune 100 companies.




The conference was started with HDS General Manger Mr. Andrew Sampson.
HE is in Polo and casual trouser! Very Silicon-look I have to say~!


THe Oracle booth...there are other sponsers such as Brocade, Microsoft, Lenovo...


Buffet lunch was provided.......




i was at the buffet corner, not so interested in the food, but this red rose~!




After lunch, this session was presented by Mr Phil Gann, director, HDS



then these two geeks~! one is the gentleman at the right who is a manager from one of the CPA firm. One is the geeky IT-incharge from one of the education organization.


and this ? the geek 3? Nono.... i am a beauty blogger~!



my pass...

Today, I was just information overloaded! ( I have to admit, I don’t understand most of the technical issue they presented…haha~)

this is the real geek~~!
( someone was rushing his assignement on White Valentine's day~!)

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin