2009年3月21日星期六

Kitson (discovery of the day)



While I was resting myself on the sofa and read my magazine, and I just discover this, Kitson LA! Which is one of the favorite shop for many celebrities in Hollywood, such as Paris Hilton, Angelina Jolie , Nicole Richie (One of the line exclusive for Kitson ,House of Harlow was designed by Nicole Richie. )etc. It was started as a single boutique selling high end brands such as Marc Jacobs , Michael Kors…...... and then they had their own brand Kitson released which you can buy them with an affordable price, included Men’s wear, kid’s wear, women’s wear, handbags, accessaries etc.

And now they have the first store opened in Asia, which is in Japan~~!


The celebrities favours Kitson~~


This is their new store in West hollywood~!


um……dunno if there will be one opened in HK in the future nei?? After checking out from the online store, they do has international shipping! And after my calculation, shipping charge per item is ranging from around hkd 50 to hkd 200 if you order used the cheapest way Ground. Just for your information only~!


And this cute dress (9975 yen) I saw from the magazine, can be ordered from JP website too.


Models in the lovely dress~~!

and this one~~!


And this Twilight ( I am a fans ^.^!! ) DVD was released today in their Kitson LA store~~~!

So this is my sharing for today~! I hope you find them useful and interesting~!




Reference:
Kitson JP
1. 店舗名: kitson ルミネ新宿店 (直営店)
2. 所在地: 〒160-0022 新宿区新宿3-38-2 2F
3. 開店日: 2009 年3 月8 日(日)
4. 面 積: 約50 坪(約165 ㎡)
5. 営業時間 : AM11:00-PM10:00

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin