2009年3月16日星期一

eye care reviews ( posted on 4mar2009 , replay)

I am doing an eye care review now. Here are the 3 different bottles of eye cream and eye serum that I am currently using now. But 2 of them had almost running out, guess I can still use them for 2 -3 times. And one is half bottle left. Why use 3 different bottle as the same time? It’s just because they have different function. And we just get so many problems of our eye area. Even you don’t have fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles. But I still suggest you use. Prevention is much easier than Repair.


Marinea Ingrid Millet
Eye Contour Lifting Serum


I use this one before going to sleep every day. Well, I don’t really see any miracle effect. But it’s ok to use. Easy to absorb I have to say. But I think the smell is a little bit strong to me.

Function
is : firming and prevent fine lines



Age Fitness Yeux Power2
Smoothing Relaxing Eye Care 1st signs of aging


This is what I use every morning cleaning my face. And use it once again before I apply eye make up. Again, I don’t really see any miracle effect of this. The texture is not that rich as I expected before I purchase. But it’s not bad to use , easy to absorb, not sticky , not too rich.

Function is: relieve signs of fatigue and reduce fine lines. ( but I just use it as daily moisturizing to my eye area )


Ingrid Millet
PERLE DE CAVIAR

Crystal Eye Gel

I use this before going to sleep sometimes. Only use it when I feel my eye is extreamly tired and dry. This is quite a rich eye treatment. And again the smell is strong. More suitable to use in winter.

Function is : hydrate and regenerate, smoothed with wrinkles and fine lines


These are what i want to have:


Cryste Marine Firming Eye Treatment

again a Marine eye treatment products, i am very interested in this .




Light, Nourishing Eye Cream


i think this is not to bad to use whenever needs it.






referrence : Kiehl's , Biotherm, Ingrid millet



P.S ( there're some files in my laptop, i am going to re-post some of them accompany with a new post entry )

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin