2009年3月18日星期三

he's just not that into you 收錯愛情風


I almost wanted to buy the self help book, He's just not that into you. When I was hanging around in bookstores. But I ended up didn’t buy it. Cos I was no time for reading at that time ( 1-2 yrs ago). Now they have movies ~! Will be showed tomorrow soon~! This will be a must-see for me! The book was actually inspired by sex and the city , one of the script that Miranda asked Carrie: why the man would find an excuse for not going to the next date , and Carrie replied: he's just not that into you. (not the exact wording, but something like that, correct me if I am wrong….)



(pic: here)

And I just found this gorgeous Drew Barrymore! I really like her eye make up. I dun really know how to draw an eyeline like this....

(pic :here)
gorgeous ~!


HEre is the tralior~!





沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin