2009年5月8日星期五

review: organic lip balm



Just bought this 100% certified organic lip balm with mint 5g, as Mannings has a very good offer for this, less than hkd 20 and I can get this lip balm home, original price is like hkd 42. BUT… tried that on my lip .......and my comment is… DON’T BUY IT!
The texture of this lip balm is so waxy! And not easy to apply on your lip. And the smell is strange…just feel it’s so waxy! I felt like I was using a candle. And it feels so sticky too!


Official info:

100% certified organic lip balm with mint 5g
made with 100% Australian certified organic ingredients
- palm certified organic vegetable oil
- beeswax certified organic
- coconut virgin certified organic vegetable oil
- sunflower certified organic vegetable oil
- shea certified organic vegetable butter
- vegetable glycerine
- jojoba certified organic vegetable oil
- rose hip certified organic vegetable oil
- peppermint certified organic essential oil
- vitamin E acetate

- phenoxyethanol
- made in Australia


Remember I had bought this, after usage, the rose otto hydra balance face paper mask is worth to buy again, but I have reservation for the rose otto hydrating toning mist, the smell is too strong and too organic. I don’t see there’s any difference for using it or not using it.


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin