2009年9月25日星期五

reviews: Maybelline eyeshow palette + Mascara




Just a quick review on these two eye make up products I bought. (read more here )



Never dreamt that they are high quality stuff cos it’s quite cheap, but was a bit disappointed about the eye shadow palette. The color is not pigmented enough when apply on eyes, worse is that the powder falling off seriously (飛粉~~!), what else, the pink cannot be shown, there appears no layers of greys. And the base color is not bright enough.

I used the mini brush to apply, 1st time think it maybe the poor quality of the mini brush, but when I turned to use my own brushes, same outcome!

To conclude, don’t waste money on this shadow palette. ( or maybe it’s my problem of skill. Dunno)






hope u can see the colors...


As to this mascara, wow…so surprised that the outcome is so amazing. And the application is easy, it can really make your eyelashes longer and volume up. It is waterproof but can be easily removed by cleansing oil. I can’t believe that it makes your eyelashes條條分明 , they won’t clump together!

To conclude, you get to have a try on this ~!





.

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin