2008年6月2日星期一

May: Nail color


Suddenly i dont want to change my nail color all the time, so i decided to choose a color which i would always use. And it has to be a more natural color. So Pink will be the one i go for. One of my favourite Pink nail color is the 007 Revlon ,but they dont produce this color anymore. So I have to search for another similar. OPI seems would be a good choice. But the bad things is that i cannot find OPI everywhere, and they dont have their counter in HK, there're only some nail beauty salon has OPI avaliable. And i dont really like to go to those nail salon to purchase their product. I always think if their product is expired or not.


Finally , i had found this in Joyce beauty, but they only have the classic collection available. And i cannot pick my desired pink, so i had decided to give a try on this. It's a dark pink or rose. Maybe it looks good on my fingertip.


The outcome is that, the color is too solid i would say. To me , OPI and Revlon are quite similar in the texture and the brush is the same too. Too Small! Some people may prefer a smaller brush because they can hv a more detailed painting. But not for me. I think small brush is hard to handle.


And now, i have to keep searching for my Pink. This bottle would be used occasionally. Maybe it's a good color for toe. Let me try try later..

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin