2008年5月21日星期三

May: Bag


I had been looking for a bag which is big enough to put all document in it for long time. However, i still cannot still find my dream bag. Finally ,i decided to buy this, although i dont really like that much, it seems meet all of my requirement , which is big enough , lamb leather and looks practical. I had found this from Seibu, which the sales ladies had gone to their store to find 3 colors of the bags to let me see see. Finally i decided to buy this. I will need this, even i feel it's a big heavy and looks just so so. I had tried another one, its big and not heavy to carry, able to put my documents in , but it's looks casual. So finally i had picked this one.






And now i become their member, can enjoy 15% discount when purchase. If anyone of you interested in their bags, can ask me for the member card number.






沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin