2008年6月29日星期日

June: skincare


The last time i used Origins was like 3 yrs ago, i had used their foundation and lip gloss. Not so impressive, so i didnt purchase any more until today. Heard some of the comment that the spot remover is not bad to use. And i just passed by their counter in log-on. The spot remover is really small in size ,10ml only.


After trying some of their products , mostly are those face cream. But no one is really impressive. Until i had found their mask, i am quite interested in their mask actually. So i had picked this Out of trouble. ( for deep cleaning acne skin ). Don't really know it helps. And the the sales lady come asking me what i am try to find and see if she can help me out of not.
Then i just said i am looking for some moisturizer which need to be light and hydrating. So she had search some to let me try. Until this Matte Scientist , it's lotion like texture and ofcourse for oil controlling. And then i need something for nite, so I picked this Night-A-Mins Moisture lotion for nite but claiming mineral- enriched. So i had finsihed of shopping at Origins.


And this Peace of mind , is gumballs actually, just bought it for one more stamps. I am not really collecting stamps but as the saleslady picked the mint candy and this one for me to choose. Then i chose this.


She asked me what sample i wanna try. Then i just said maybe eye cream. So she had given me this Mega-Mushroom eye serum. And also sample of Drink ups ( hydrating mask) and Clear Improvement (deep cleansing mask).


I quite like their name of each product! Like Have a nice day ( mositurizer with spf), A perfect world ( antioxidant), Make a different ( for repair)




沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin