2008年6月16日星期一

June: Skincare


I had some breakout on my face since last week, this is really a headach problem to me. Don't really know what's going on. Maybe I was too stressful or i had drunk more coffee ? Or just because i had changed my face wash, and my skin just irritate to it? So i get to change another face wash.


I had choosen this new brand, called Clinelle ,which i had never used before. It claims they are professional care and even suitable for sensitive and acne skin. 100% natural without irritative chemicals. So i get to try this Deep Cleansing Gel.


And also this Eye & Lip Make-up remover, I was a bit hesitated to buy this, because i don't like make -up remover to be gel like. I am more comfortable with liquid if there's something i need to rinse off with cotton pad


Wish these two things work on me.

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin