2008年6月9日星期一

June: Parfume




Didnt buy new parfume for long, just becuase I think there's too many bottles of parfume at home, and dont want to waste money. But I suddenly miss the scent of Flower by Kenzo, i had actually used up a few bottles. Recently, I seem dont have a scent for everyday but keep changing. Becasue I too miss the Kenzo flower scent. So i had just bought this, this is a limited edition 2007, the scent is similar to the original flower by kenzo, it has actually add an extra scent of citrus, make it smell a bit fruity. But the original scent which is so special i would say, it recalls some memories in summer time of my childhood. I just love it so much. But till now, i still cannot find a frangance that i am going to use it forever and keep not changing.




沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin