2008年6月2日星期一

May: Dress




Some girls really like go to shopping at Zara or H&M, me too! Will just walk in to take a look whenever i pass by. But i never can find something suitable for me. With an affordable price , now i think i will go to Promod in the Festival Walk. It's from France, with many outlets global just like Zara and H&M. The festival walk one is their 1st outlet in HK just lauched in April. I guess they will have more outlet lauched soon in other shopping mall. I like their dress. It's more fun and colorful than those in Zara or H&M, and i think the cutting fits me more. So i had bought this. I think I will visit there sometimes later and try to find other items which may suit me.







And this pic is their model on the dress.


沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin