2008年6月28日星期六

June: shoes



Just can't resist to shop when they are on sale. So I had picked these 3 pairs. I had wore the black and white sandel highheels already. The black one is wedge, felt quite comfortable when just try on, but after u had walked a bit, felt not so good. I like the white sandel but it's not easy to wear, cannot walk fast with it on. and the white highheels, in fact it's not that high and the heels is not too thin. I guess will be quite confortable, haven't wore. and the leather seems very soft. Hope it will be comfortable la.




I fact i dont really want to buy that black wedge, but was convinced by the saleslady. I just found most of their shoes is not as confortable as before. Maybe it's because they had expand quite quickly these two years and open so many shops now. Lower price with a cheaper material to use and looser quality control? You can always find their shops in most shopping mall now.

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin