2008年6月7日星期六

May: Cosmetics


Long long time didn’t bought any make up and skincare. And I just found this interesting product from Manning. BB cream seems to be very popular now, as the magazine already claimed it helps to improve your skin at the same time acting as a foundation. I wonder if that really works, but I do really want to get a try of the BB cream. BB stands for Blemish Balm, so I think it should have the concealer function.
And this BB cream I bought cost at hkd 112.5 only! The standard price is hkd 150, and Manning have 75% off now. So even I don’t used another time after bought, I don’t really waste too much money.

I was so eager to try that actually, so I had applied it on my face this morning without using any base but only moisturizer. The effect is not as good as it claimed on the magazine. But I did find it has a bit coverage. However, not enough at all, unless your skin is so perfect. But I just think if your skin is so perfect , u don’t even need to use any foundation, right? After applied the BB cream on my face, I still used my looser power as usual, cos I found it’s a bit sticky and not enough coverage for me! The texture of the cream is mousse like , it just like those hair mousse. I feel a bit interesting to use this on my face. If I am going to use that every day, guess will used up a month later. I think I still prefer foundation more, or maybe I shall tried other Brand of BB cream next time.

I Had also bought this eyeline gel from Kate. Since I had heard many good comment of using eyeline gel. They said it’s easy to apply on your eyelid no matter it’s a thin or a thick eyeline. I had almost wanted to buy that from Bobbi Brown, their eyeline gel is quite famous. But I found that I need to buy a brush also. If two things together, guess need around hkd 350+ , it’s expensive if I don’t use them everyday! Finally I didn’t bought that! And this Kate eyeline gel is a cheap version, because it costs hkd 95 only with the brush. After try on my right eye, I decide not to use it anymore, because it’s very difficult to handle! Luckily I didn’t buy the Bobbi Brown before. I still prefer to use dark eye shadow to draw my eyeline, it’s quick and easy to apply.

And I also bought a trial pad of Bioderma. I had used that product before, it’s not bad actually. The small size of this trial pad is perfect for my trip.

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin