2010年2月27日星期六

life shots @260210



dinner @ mes amis , i was really dissapointed about their baby ribs....



a little bit shopping, i am always a fan of Playlord , esp when they are on big sale...
i know their fabric quality is not as good as before...




my black rose beads necklace ...like it so much...
and the heart pattern PJs, is one of my favourite pjs..




a new jasmine fragrance , i m going to 'decorate' my new office with this..





last but not the least, Omnia lite B7300! is going to be my new work partner..

question here... why it's not an Iphone?

1, too expensive !
2, i am waiting for 4G
3, my service contract havne't end....and extreamly high penalty charge!
4, i m always a win mobile user..

would have more sharing about this later...so stay tuned~!

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin