2008年5月3日星期六

April: wedge sandal


I've been looking for a pair of wedge for long time, my target will be white or yellow. Just because it's the color of summer and white will be easier to match with all sorts of summer clothing. I had actually found one white wedge in Aeresoles few months ago, but i didnt bought it because summer was not yet come. and in order to save some money and also some space in my home. I planned to buy it later. However , when that day i went to their store, i couldn't find it. And they had no stocks!! So i keep searching for my pair of wedge. Until i found this in Zara and it's cheaper than my budget! :) This is not white or yellow in color. But i just like it! And it's a wedge sandal , will be good for my summer.


In fact i had no planning to buy any shoes from Zara , i just think their shoes must not be comfortable. But this one i found it quite ok when tried on. Actually this is my first item bought from Zara, cos i could not find any suitable clothes there even i had visited for many time. So each time just see only!

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin