2008年7月14日星期一

July: cosmetics Elianto


I had bought these in KL Time Square, i never used this brand before and i think they are not really available in HK. I just saw many ladies was shopping in the counter, for my curiousity, just walked in to take a look. I found that there's some Korean words printed on the product, so most likely it's a Korean brand. But after i checked it out from their website, they are actually original Malaysia. And i just wonder why it's has Korean brand printed ? or acutallly its not Korean words, but other language?




Anyway, the purple eye shimmer i bought which is actually made in China. I quite like this color. Purple is one of my most used color for all occasions.



Elianto, which actually means "sunflower" in Italian, this is what i get from their website. I quite like the image of this brand.

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin