2008年7月15日星期二

July: Black Skirt


I really like little unbrella skirt , esp above knee length. I think I look more slim and my legs looks longer with this style of skirt. So i had few of the similar styles for work outfit. And i think it's really easy to match with all kinda clothing.


I just love it when i found this black skirt from Forever 21 in Pavilion. And the price is again really affordable, cheaper than those you can find in most of HK boutiques. They have few color avaliable , such as sky blue, pink , yellow ..but seems dun hv white, otherwise i must buy one more white color. I had actually also planned to buy the yellow too,but just thinking it might be not easy to match with my clothes, and i might hv to buy some more tops to match with the yellow, and finally will spend more money on shopping clothes. Finally I just bought this black color.



沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin