2008年4月19日星期六

April: Skin care

This is what I shop recently at Lane Crawford



1, Bliss The youth as we know it - moisture cream 50ml

the sales lady told me that it can be used for evening and morning cream and said it has an orange scent. can be used for face , neck and eye area. The so called one- stop solution.

What it attracted me is the word ' Youth' , i thought it is for young skin and i just like the orange scent. But after read thru the catalog, it's acutally an anti-aging product. And it's quite pricy. I was quite hesitated to buy it. Point 1 , i dont need any anti -aging product , not because i think i am too young to use it. But I am afraid of the sticky texture of it. And indeed i dont really need an anti- aging product. Point 2 , it's quite pricy to me, i can buy 2 bottles night cream with that price at other beauty counters. Finanlly I had bought it because ...


2. Sunban face SPF30 50ml

the sales lady told me i could receive a free sunban face SPF 30 with purchase of HK900 or above, which must include at least one item of The youth as we know it collection.


3. The Youth as we know it - Toner 200ml

again the sales lady suggested me to buy this to match with the mositure cream, it helps to have a better absorption of the mositure cream. Ofcourse i know it, but i just felt it's a bit sticky when she helped me to try on my hand. But finanlly i bought it too, because i cannot think of other products to buy. And it has a nice orange scent too.



Remarks:


After used for two night of the toner and mositure cream, it's really too sticky to me. I think the texture is really nice when i apply it on my face. And really a bit sticky. So i am gonna try for a few days. Only used at night before sleep. I cannot stand for any sticky products on my fact during daytime. If i get some ance come out later. I guess I need to give them to my mum to use la.


Have no chance to try the sunban yet. Cos I dont have any outdoor activities under sunshine now la. And my daily used foundation and base all contain SPF, PA funcation.



沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin