2008年4月21日星期一

April: Pink patent leather shoes




This is what I had bought last Sunday in a small Japanese clothing shop, they have shoes, bags and accesseries selling too. I was just trying to see see without intention to buy anything. Because I never buy any Japanese clothes to wear cos it's not my styles. But i had found this pair, Pink again. And i think it looks really pretty. But i wonder if the quality is good or not. So i had tried on. Hm.....maybe it's because i was wearing an uncomfortable pump that day, its shelly shoes. I found this pair of pink is more comfortble than what i wore that afternoon. However it's a bit loose. The sales lady told me they dont have a smaller size now, but would help me to check with their store. At the same time, persuade me to try on other pairs. Ok, then i just tried another pair which they picked to me. That one was quite pretty too. It looks like an imitation of Miu Miu shoes. However , it's in grey color. And the Miu Miu one which i always dream of is like more than 4K hkd. However, I am not going to buy an imitation tho i think it's quality is not bad.




Finally the sales lady convinced me to pay first, and then they will deliever a smaller size of the pink one for me to try , and will keep the two size for me to pick. Ok. then i paid.




So few days later, i came to pick up my shoes, what i knew is that they were leaving me another color of a smaller size. Which is black!! i felt like i was cheated. And i asked , why it's black? And because it's another sales who is dealing with me now, she seemed dont know anything, so i just pick the original one which i had tried.






Remarks:


I just like the fake crystal on the pink leather shoes much. But this is going to be a bit difficult for me to match with my clothing.




沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin